What Is The Medium Power Objective On A Microscope

What Does Mou Mean In Greek

What Does Mou Mean In Greek. The timing of this mou( memorandum of understanding) between the afc and the caf looks like a blatant attempt to engineer a bloc vote, questions must be asked : Κοριτσάκι μου means literally my girl but instead of using that you can use koritsi mou κορίτσι μου that means also my girl but in a more polite way !

Just All May 2009
Just All May 2009 from chicnandia.blogspot.gr

Κοριτσάκι μου means literally my girl but instead of using that you can use koritsi mou κορίτσι μου that means also my girl but in a more polite way ! Το όνομά μου είναι phrase. my motherland ) was the cypriot entry in the eurovision song contest 1997, performed in greek by hara & andreas konstantinou.

I guess my little girl would be the best translation for it.


Soul, pes mu, έλα μου, my soul, thia mou, hrisi mou, ayapi mou, dikos mou. The kouklamou meaning in greek is a term of endearment. Zouzouni (little bug), chryso mou (my golden, my precious), poulaki (little bird), paidaki mou (my little child), and wha.

What does mou mean in greek?


Mou or μου means "mine".when you say "it's mine" you have to say ine diko mou or είναι δικό μου.ine means it's, diko is own and mou is mine. Personalising anything to 'my' is a huge compliment. More meanings for αγάπη μου!

What does mana mou mean in greek?


It means my child, but apart from the literal meaning, it has the sense of a type of address to people with. What does vlacas mean in greek? Mou or μου means "mine".when you say "it's mine" you have to say ine diko mou or είναι δικό μου.ine means it's, diko is own and mou is mine

(pronounced pethi mooh, th like in the.


What does the greek phrase agape mou mean and how is it commonly used? A memorandum of understanding is a document that describes the broad outlines of an agreement that two or more parties have reached. In greek, a wife is usually referred to as simply a "γυναίκα," or "woman," just as a husband is usually referred to as simply an "άνδρας" (ándras), or "man.".

Énas fílos mou a friend of mine.


What does mou mean in english? This is

Komentar