What Is The Medium Power Objective On A Microscope

How Do You Say My Love In Greek

How Do You Say My Love In Greek. How do you say deeply in love? Would be typically translated to spanish as:

Conceptual Marketing Corporation ANALYSIS INFORMATION
Conceptual Marketing Corporation ANALYSIS INFORMATION from petrofilm.com

Would be typically translated to spanish as: The verb you'll need is agápe, which refers to a general affection or sense of true love. ¡te quiero mucho, mi amor!

Agápe (ἀγάπη, agápē) means love:


Another word for opposite of meaning of rhymes with sentences with find word forms translate from english translate to english words with friends scrabble crossword / codeword words starting with words ending with words containing exactly. S 'agapó i love you. This page is not going to teach you how to speak greek, but you can learn some basic greek words and phrases in order to impress your friends in crete.

In arabic, you can also call your partner "my life".


This term of affection means "love of my heart" and it can be used by either a male or female to refer to a male or female partner. All the different ways to say "i love you" in greek. It's important to note that there are four different words for love in greek:

I need you by my side.


How do you say deeply in love? Here are some spanish words and phrases. I love you so much, my love!

Mou lipis, agapi mou = i miss you, my love (how translate it to greek alphabet?


How to say my love in greek. «σ' αγαπώ» or «σ' αγαπάω» can be used universally, whereas «είμαι ερωτευμένος μαζί σου» translates to «i am in love with you». ) i miss you = μου λείπεις (i want write in telephone i miss you, my love, in big greek letters (i have only big letters).

If you want to know how to say my love in greek, you

Komentar