What Is The Medium Power Objective On A Microscope

How To Say My Name Is In Greek

How To Say My Name Is In Greek. Griko (salento italy) evo' ku'o. Simply choose a language then write in english, once you press space or hit enter you will see the phonetics of what you wrote in the target language.

The spring is here with „Martisor
The spring is here with „Martisor" holiday Earth's from www.earthsattractions.com

Griko (salento italy) evo' ku'o. More greek words for my name is. Here is the translation and the greek word for my name is john:

My name is is literally translated into τo όνομα μου είναι, but you made a good point here, you can say με λένε as well.basically με λένε is much more conmon.


Child, my name is jesus and i'm your father. Ποιο είναι το όνομά σας. Used both when coming to and going away from a place.

In all the following, e is read as in egg and th is read as in this.


Does facebook report sales to irs: اسمي جون [aismi jun] edit. My name is edgar degas.

More greek words for what is your name.


With that disclaimer out of the way, the closest phonetic spelling of your name with greek letters would be 'χέδερ'. English to greek translation communicate smoothly and use a free online translator to translate text, words, phrases, or documents between 90+ language pairs select source language How to say my name is john smith in greek.

Simply choose a language then write in english, once you press space or hit enter you will see the phonetics of what you wrote in the target language.


Here is the translation and the greek word for my name is john: Greek [hellenic] (greece, cyprus) to onoma mou ine. Learn how to correctly say a word, name, place, drug, medical and scientific terminology or any other difficult word in english, french.<

Komentar